Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summer Sunday..

   Woohoo! Finished Summer classes on Friday.  Really enjoyed my tech class! Started this blog as result. Thanks, Dr. Dennis Lundgren!!  Just a couple of assignments to get done by August before starting Fall classes.  Got to keep the forward momentum going!

   Going to enjoy some quality Summer family time while I can and take baby steps toward getting ready for my new students.  Even though we are on break, I can never seem to stop planning during the Summer.  I have a few friends who do the same thing (Hmmm, OK, maybe more than a few). I guess it's a teacher thing!

    As I mentioned before board game organization is one of my Summer goals.  Also thinking about name work centers as those are some of the first ones we focus on at the beginning of the year.  Here's one I made for Rainbow name writing.  Hope it is useful!



BTW, just noticed a greatonline deal for Groupon on Vistaprint. It may only be limited to Illinois but I thought I'd share anyway! Here's the link:


Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment