Thursday, July 12, 2012

Plan-o-rama!!

      What a fun and productive day planning with Taylor!  After a little lunch we filled our crisp new plan books in with important dates for the year and color coded them for our color days schedule.  We even got the first 16 weeks or so of Math planning fleshed out.  Too bad some of it will change for the Common Core Standards.  It looks so good pencilled in there!
     I am getting super excited to begin the school year now that we have some planning done.  I know it will come soon enough and then I will long for more carefree Summer days with my girls!  This is what happens when worlds collide.
    Now I look forward to meeting with the Dual Language team to plan some more.  Any others out there doing some Summer planning?

   Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment